Investment Services
Business Services
Manufacturing

Brookfield Business (Unit)

$38.04
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
0
-
$
,
.
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
0
-
$
,
.
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
0
-
$
,
.
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
0
-
$
,
.
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
0
-
$
,
.
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
0
-
$
,
.
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
0
-
$
,
.

+$0.42 (1.12%) Today
$0.00 (0.00%) After Hours

Why Robinhood?

You can buy or sell BBU and other stocks, options, ETFs, and crypto commission-free!

About

Brookfield Business Partners LP specializes in business services and industrial operations. It operates though the following segments: Business services, Infrastructure services, Industrial operations, and Corporate and other. Read More The Business Services segment relates to residential real estate, facilities management and financial advisory services. The new infrastructure services segment is currently comprised of a global provider of infrastructure services to the power generation industry. The industrial operations segment consists primarily of specialty metal and aggregates mining operations in Canada, select industrial manufacturing operations, comprised principally of the global production of graphite electrodes and the manufacturing of infrastructure support products in Canada, water and wastewater services in Brazil, and natural gas exploration and production. The corporate and other includes corporate cash and liquidity management, as well as activities related to the management of the partnership's relationship with Brookfield. The company was founded on October 1, 2015 and is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.

Employees
46,651
Headquarters
Hamilton, Hamilton
Founded
2015
Market Cap
2.40B
Price-Earnings Ratio
17.86
Dividend Yield
0.82
Average Volume
19.60K
High Today
$38.14
Low Today
$37.48
Open Price
$37.85
Volume
2.93K
52 Week High
$46.55
52 Week Low
$29.82

Collections

Investment Services
Business Services
Manufacturing
Real Estate
Finance
Mining
Natural Gas
Gas

News

Seeking Alpha22h

How Minority Shareholders Of Teekay Offshore Could Win The Battle Against Brookfield Business Partners

If they get to 80% they have the right to buy the remaining 20%. BBU owns 73.3% of the units (77% if one accounts for the warrants) of TOO. Dear fellow Teekay Offshore ("TOO") shareholders and potential shareholders, As you may know, in the beginning of this week, Brookfield Business Partners ("BBU") made an unsolicited and predatory offer for the minority shareholders of TOO. At close to an all-time low share price. BBU owns 73.3% of the units (77% if one accounts for the warrants) of TOO. If they get ...

3
Seeking Alpha24h

Investor group rips Brookfield offer for Teekay Offshore

Teekay Offshore Partners (NYSE:TOO) +4.5% pre-market after investor JDP Capital Management says it has found "significant support" from other unitholders to oppose Brookfield Business Partners' (NYSE:BBU) $1.05/unit buyout offer.

1
Seeking AlphaMay 8

Brookfield Business Partners: A High-Growth Private Equity Play

Investment Thesis Brookfield Business Partners L.P. (BBU) is a high-growth private equity vehicle that offers retail investors an opportunity to own a broad portfolio of high-quality companies. It aims to create value for unitholders by achieving 15-20% return on investments. BBU has demonstrated impressive acumen in allocating capital and has driven unit price growth by compounding capital. Investors seeking to add some octane to their portfolios can benefit from owning this part of the Brookfield family....

18

Earnings

-$0.35
$0.30
$0.94
$1.59
Q3 2017
Q4 2017
Q1 2018
Q2 2018
Q3 2018
Q4 2018
Q1 2019
Q2 2019
Estimated
Actual
Expected Aug 2, Pre-Market
All investments involve risk and the past performance of a security, or financial product does not guarantee future results or returns. Securities offered through Robinhood Financial LLC, member FINRA/SIPC. To learn more about the information provided on this page, please see our Web Disclosures.